- Open ftp.sssoft.com
- Login as anonymous
- cd to pub/users/sssoft
- cd to unix, linux, or windows subfolder based on the target platform
- set ascii
- get readme
- set binary
- get the binary
- Follow the instructions in the readme file for demo installation
This software is intended for demonstration purposes only.
Functionality is limited by the following:
- Data file sizes are limited to a maximum of 512k each.
- Dates subsequent to 12-31-2001 cannot be processed.
- Only a single physical disk device is supported.
- Certain office automation functions are unavailable.
- Scanning from the server is not available.
- Modem dail out for fax and EDI are not supported.
- A maximum of 3 users is supported.
Contact Solid State Software for information on purchasing MPAC software licenses.
Phone: (816) 630-8638
Home | About MPAC |
MRP Modules | Links | Contact Us
Copyright © 1978-2001 Solid State Software, INC.
MPAC® is a registered trademark of Solid State Software, INC.
All Rights Reserved